Krisumi Waterfall Residences Gurgaon is a new residential project setting a new standard in luxury living.
The expectation of luxury homes in India has very much evolved in the last 4 -5 years. From being understood as an extravagant standard of living and housing equipped with high-end amenities, luxury lifestyle is now being understood as an experiential journey with different meaningful shades.
As well as, the new-age features associated with luxury homes, like home automation and outstanding amenities, features like green & peaceful surrounding, best floor planning, best location and reasonability in price are also being giving a fair deal of importance.
Here are some of the important features of practical luxury in real estate of India:
1. Smart Design: Now in luxury homes, homebuyers are seeking more than just lavish aesthetics. They are in search of smart design that comprises features like a smart layout plan, green surrounding, open spaces, adequate daylight and ventilation, and sustainable energy.
2. Biophilic features: The biophilic design principle is all about combining modern living concept with green surrounding. As well as features like daylight, ventilation and green surroundings, this concept also integrates the sense of ‘outdoor living’ into the interiors, through the use of artistic terracotta panels, glass façades, and smartly planned elevations.
Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Gurgaon also offering 2 LDK, 3 LDK, and Penthouses with biophilic design features.
3. Luxury amenities: Many amenities like clubhouse, swimming pool and gymnasium are very common these days in the luxury community. So now modern homebuyers are looking for amenities that can appreciably enhance their standard of living. And you can enjoy many world-class features & amenities at Krisumi Waterfall Residences Gurgaon Sector 36A.
4. Prime location: Metropolitan living these days has become synonymous with chaos and jam-packed traffic conditions. This clarifies why luxury homebuyers give lots of importance to the location of the residential property. A well-situated residential community will have numerous civic amenities, like reputed schools, medical facilities, employment hubs, retail stores, etc. in close proximity adding to the overall quality of life.
5. Reasonability in the price: Yes, luxury properties indeed come with an expensive price range but that price should be reasonable, means you get value for money. And if you are looking for luxury property in Gurgaon at a very reasonable price then Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Gurgaon at Sector 36A is a better choice for you.